Innovation is the future.
New products, features, and experiences to attract – and retain — customers and employees alike is the only path to growth and business success. Yet while some companies clearly get it right, innovation is not easy. It takes focus, rigor, and a culture that supports the diversity of thought and risk-taking.
Enter CIO’s and CSO’s Innovation Agenda, a one-day summit where those who walk the talk come to share their secrets just in time for the new year. We’ll feature leaders whose perseverance has paid off in tangible results, among them winners of the 2022 CIO 100 and CSO50 awards programs. You’ll learn from their hard-won efforts how to build winning teams, an innovative culture, and models for continuous innovation that keep your stars engaged.
Register for the free virtual summit on December 7, and you’ll learn the following:
- Thought-provoking insights from CIO 100 and CSO50 award-winning companies
- Case studies with lessons learned and tips for success focused on growth, innovation, and risk management
- Keynote presentations featuring world-class thought leaders
- Discussions focused on turning disruption into innovation
- Identifying Next-Gen Tech Opportunities
- Why Understanding Climate Risk End-to-End is Critical for Your Business