The growing sophistication of cyberattacks continuously being launched requires a dynamic and mature cyber defense posture. Security leaders are under greater pressure to transform their infosec programs while recognizing that cybersecurity is not completely immune from budgetary pressures.
CSO’s Future of Cybersecurity helped attendees find the most effective balance between mitigating risk and maximizing return on investment. They heard future-looking keynote speakers, peer case studies, and research analysts’ data-driven information to help prioritize their hard-won security dollars. We addressed the ongoing security talent issues, the growing role of regulations across the globe, and the risks and opportunities related to AI and generative AI.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join peers discussing topics such as
- Privacy and data security
- Data as the enabling infrastructure for security AI
- Prioritizing equipment modernization and hygiene
- Managing the security skills gap
- Establishing a secure, robust, and resilient IT environment