AI, Data and Tech Leadership: Finding business value from emerging tech innovations
The rapid pace of innovation requires collaboration, provocative ideas, and actionable insights.
How do we future-proof business through people and technology?
How do tech teams invest smarter and quantify ROI?
How do we accelerate decision-making and implementation?
How do teams work more efficiently and cohesively together?
Our popular one-day regional events allow CIOs, CISOs, ITDMs, and their teams to connect, focus on professional development, and learn about technologies and strategies to accelerate their digital business journey. Learn more about FutureIT
2024 event schedule
- March- Los Angeles, CA
- April- Toronto, ON
- May – Boston, MA
- June- Chicago, IL
- July- New York City
- Sept- Toronto, ON
- October – Dallas
- November- New York City
Networking opportunities seamlessly woven throughout the program ensure you make valuable connections with participants to build relationships, gather highly qualified leads, accelerate your sales pipeline and contribute to the conversation.
Benefits in Brief
your company’s presence with speaking opportunities
in-person and build customer pipeline
a product to a captive audience of IT executives
sponsor partner visibility on agenda
additional buyer insights around the event attendees that have shown buying intent prior to the event on topics appropriate to your products
Foundry’s expert teams put you face-to-face with an active, engaged audience of qualified IT executive buyers
Unique opportunities for event sponsors
• In-person, one-day events perfect for turn-key field sales and marketing pipeline development
• Opportunity to connect with hundreds of local/regional senior IT, security, and line of business executive buyers
• Multiple networking opportunities throughout the day to ensure attendees and sponsors have ample time to meet
• The chance to extend your time with valued prospects at dinner to further conversations at the event.
Event Audience Snapshot
• Vice President, IT, Johnson & Johnson
• Managing Director, Deloitte
• Senior Vice President and Global Chief Information Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
• Chief Information Officer, Accenture
• SeniorVice President, IT, FedEx Services
• Chief Information Officer, Avery Dennison
• Director Information Technology, Mattel, Inc.
• Chief Digital Officer, NASA
• Director Advanced Analytics, Customer Experience, Liberty Mutual
• Vice President of IF, Pfizer
• Senior Director, Warner Bros/Discovery
• Senior Vice President, Risk Compliance, Bank of America