Meet Senior-Level IT Decision Makers.
The power of events is undeniable. Despite the inability of most corporate IT buyers to travel, they still have the same appetite for reliable information and insight—in fact, even now more than ever.
pandemic are accelerating their digital
Today’s CIOs need your help to modernize their data center, cloud, networking and storage resources, and they’re buying tools and solutions across:
- digital infrastructure
- data centers
- cloud computing
- network strategy and management
- data storage
- IT security
- and more
You need valuable leads and targeted visibility for your IT infrastructure products and services.
Get them when you sponsor CIO’s Future of Business Resilience Summit taking place May 11-13, where your organization can share the virtual stage and conversations with award-winning CIOs, CTOs, and digital infrastructure leaders and buyers across corporations and government. It’s your place to leverage thought leadership by telling CIOs and data digital infrastructure buyers how your solutions:
- Help organizations modernize their digital infrastructure
- Add tangible value to their evolving infrastructure strategies
- Improve the reliability of their digital resources through tailored product demonstrations
attends every IDG virtual summit.
A Chance to Speak
Deliver your company’s point of view and thought leadership platform by utilizing the speaking opportunities built into sponsorship packages. Suggested topics that will resonate with this audience include:
- Role of IT automation in boosting resilience
- Role of BP automation
- SDWAN and new networking options for boosting resilience in a distributed workplace environment
- How as-a-service infrastructure options boost resilience in the data center
- Using AI and analytics to boost infrastructure resilience
- The role of colocation in a resilience multi-cloud architecture
- Boosting resilience through a future-focused security architecture
- Cloud backup and other resilience cloud-based resilience options
- New infrastructure management options for boosting resilience
- How effective workload orchestration boost resilience
Connect and Build Pipeline
Engage with 275+ attendees from companies seeking solutions in this challenging new world. The conversations you begin at the event will continue to fill your sales pipeline in 2021 with decision makers exploring new solutions for their organizations.
A Chance to Demo
Have an announcement or new product to showcase? Use your networking booth to offer a first glimpse to decision makers.
Continue the Conversation
Over the course of each 3-day event, attendees return again and again, continuing to visit your booth and drive engagement.
*Source: IDG Role & Influence of the Technology Decision-Maker Survey, 2020
**Source: IDG Audience Profile Study