Much of the dialogue on the future-of-work has been focused on the office worker, the 60 percent of the labor force who traditionally have worked in office environments. But what about the other 40 percent? The 64 million individuals who work in “non-office” settings such as factories, plants, and other remote worksites. What does the Future-of-Work mean to them? Join us to learn how technologies such as AR VR, and IoT are driving new and innovative ways to support those individuals who make their living beyond and not behind the desk.
Moderated by: John Gallant, Enterprise Consulting Director, IDG Communications, Inc.