If you already registered, access the sessions by clicking here. If not, register now using the button below!
Are you seeking candid conversations with peers about the potential of Generative AI? Are you looking to build a solid and responsible AI and data strategy for your organization? How will you ensure data security and IP protection? Do you have a solid game plan for governance, people, and technology that allows for responsible innovation? Our virtual summit on October 11 will deliver answers.
Produced by award-winning, trusted media and research brands CIO, CSO, and IDC, this event is ideal for CIOs, CISOs, IT leaders, managers, and their teams. We set aside the hype around AI and offer frank, fact-based information to help attendees and their teams discover how to enhance business processes while protecting data and other critical assets.
- How to prepare their organization for the full potential and impact of GenAI
- What to expect over the next few years – from cybersecurity to large language models, and synthetic data to silicon chips
- How to select AI pilot projects and set expectations for success
- Why it’s important to get your infrastructure and data management in shape to maximize AI business value
- The new leadership skills you’ll need to maximize the potential of your people, assets and data